Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stunning Rhinestone Bridal Party Aprons Review

I know...I know it has been over 10 years since I was married to the world's most wonderful husband!  But that doesn't mean I don't know how to throw an amazing Bachelorette Party!
Okay, I may not be the world's wildest party animal, but I know how important it is to make the Bride and the wedding party feel special in preparation for this life changing milestone.

I have had the opportunity to review a very stunning and perfectly pink Rhinestone decorated and labeled apron perfect gift for bridal party.  I need to let everyone know, that I felt like the Bride when my review package arrived...how thoughtful it was wrapped like an amazing gift *please do not expect this packaging yourself*.
I could already tell that this business truly cares about their products and their customers.  I love that!  Many times it can be challenging to find such a caring business with affordable, quality products.
I received the Bridesmaid version, but Buy Cute Aprons also offered Bride and Mother-of-the-Bride.  It had wonderful deep pocket in the front.  The fabric used was very sturdy and comfortable.  What a perfect and practical item to create the best day or night for the bridal party.  A say practical as you can now make sure to keep every one's outfits clean and protected while the Bachelorette Party is in full swing, maybe in the kitchen cooking, preparing your nails for the big day or even enjoying fun snacks.

I almost forgot to mention these would be perfect to wear the day of the wedding while everyone is getting their make up and hair done to protect your beautiful gowns.  Plus, these accessories would look great in the photos that will be looked at for years to come.

Don't miss this opportunity to make the bridal party an memorable experience.  Buy Cute Aprons is based in the United Kingdom, but have amazingly quick shipping with International shipping only £5 per order.   They website is undergoing redesign and will soon include geo-ip currency to make your ordering more user friendly. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.